Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Got an Axe to grind by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies.
Welcome to my first post this month featuring these fabulous Native American themed stamps designed by the very talented artist Kim Moody.

I hope you were able to catch the shows.

Here are a couple of my samples from the show.

I made a bookmark out of a scrap background I’d made using my gel press and coloured in using Inktense pencils.

A grey/white board wall hanging was coloured and stamped using Distress Oxides for the background, and once again the image was coloured using Inktense pencils and a gold glitter pen.

And finally my obligatory envelope, a Kraft one this time, for a change, coloured with Distress inks.








Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I’ve inspired you.
 Have a great day.
Big hugs xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. Inspirational art pieces. Love them
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three wonderful creations Zoe, and love the tomahawk bookmark and the pretty round wall hanging featuring the dreamcatcher both beautifully coloured, and then your wonderful mail art with that very pretty scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Zoe and I really like the sentiment on your first one x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!