Pin It button on image hover

Friday 29 January 2021

A mish mash of makes by Rachel

 Hello there. Rachel here today with the last of my makes from the December shows. This time I am showing those I made using the floral grunge, ephemera, movie strip collage and trees a crowd sets.

For this first one I used the ephemera stamps to stamp on a distress oxide background and fussy cut the images out themn mounted them onto a piece of paper from a show earlier in the year. Finally I added the flower from the movie strip collage that I cut out and added in black and white. 


In this next sample I created the background using distress oxides and overstamped with ephemera stamps. Next I stamped and coloured the floral grunge stamp a few times before fussy cutting and decoupaging up the image.


In this one I used the trees a crowd stamps to create a scene using inks and a piece of card plus a large sun mask. I used the stamps to fill in the scene.


Finally it was back to the ephemra stamps which I stamped in a similar colour to the background on this card (made using oxide inks). I then stamped (in black) the movie strip collage stamp and finally added decoupaged the flower on in a colour similar to the background.


I hope you have a great day!

Thanks for joining me today.

Rachel.


5 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Rachel especially love the first and last ones. My colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, beautiful stamps and love the decoupaged flowers! The clean landscape is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four bright and beautiful cards Rachel and love the the watery background using the Ephemera stamps and some beautiful flowers, and then the wonderful tall bare winter tree and smaller trees and also the fir trees to complete this wonderful scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies - you are all very kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!