Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 17 January 2021

All in a row by Rachel

 Hello there!

Rachel here today with some more makes from the Kim Moody stamps featured in one of December's shows. This time I am sharing the house stamps - this first one features Gran's house that I stamped multiple times and then highlighted a small area by colouring it.


In this second sample I stamped the shop, the posh house and our house and coloured them all using watercolour pencils. Then I fussy cut them and mounted them onto a backing card that I had coloured already to try and make the scene complete.


I think they make a great trio but you could equally well do a full row of shops or a row of just our house. Lots of possibilities here.

Emjoy your day!

Rachel x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and -wow- the spot technique is so striking wih that stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful, love the spotlight and the row of houses.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!