Pin It button on image hover

Monday 11 January 2021

Tall Stories

Hello, I am sharing some of my cards today using Ephemera 1 and  Ephemera 2
I love ephemera, all the stories and memories that they hold.....

My first card was made during the first lockdown when Lesley started some Challenges over on the Facebook page. I do recommend you take a look as there have been some fabulous entries over the months. Certainly kept us motivated!


This card uses some pattern papers, die cuts and flowers to make a pretty 21st birthday card. I have highlighted the 21 with an inked bottle top.



For this card I used parts of ephemera and over stamped with the Tall Trees stamp set. I added the focal point from Gerbera and Friends.



This is known as a "W" shaped card and is a great way to use smaller stamps and quotes from Tall Trees, each becoming a little work of art in their own right.




My last card uses the main stamp from Tall Trees, a large bare tree. I have stamped it over a Distress Ink background which I added droplets of water for a snowy effect. I stamped and embossed the trees in white and cut into 3 equal parts and then glued onto a piece of dark card.



 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra and I love the different combinations of stamps that you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards with a different atmosphere on each one. Gorgeous results.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous compilation Sandra, love especially the gerbera's one, the trees landscape and the last one that looks so striking! It seems to watch through a window!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific selection of cards Sandra, and love the collage look with the Ephemera images and then the portrait and landscape windows look great with the Ephemera and Tall trees together, a super idea especially with the Gerbera over the top, and a fantastic scene and accordian type card using the trees and then finally the beautiful soft blue framed window background with the white embossed trees and some water drops for falling snow. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!