Pin It button on image hover

Friday 22 January 2021

At the Movies

Hello, a couple of more cards to share with you today.

For my first card I cut a piece of card to 6" square. I sprinkled on some Brushos in Turquoise and Blue shades. It was very bright so I blended Distress Ink Antique Lace over the top and spritzed with some water. Once it was dry I stamped with  Movie Strip Collage and coloured with the same Brushos which had been made into inks with a little water. I then roughed up the edges of the card and tore it in a couple of places  and added some pieces of lace.  I added mats and layers to make an 8" card


My next card again uses Brushos. This time I wanted the vibrant colours of the reds and purples. The stamp I used is Floral Grunge. Again, I coloured with same Brushos that I added water too. I stamped in the background with parts of the Ephemera stamp sets just here and there.



 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sandra. I really love using brushos as you never know the result that you'll get with them. The colours on your cards are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great backgrounds for the beautiful flowers stamps, Sandra, love your use of Brushos! And such sweet detail with the pieces of lace behind the torn paper in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So VERY Beautiful, with gorgeous colour combinations.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!