Pin It button on image hover

Monday 18 January 2021

Branching out - by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post of the month.

I hope you managed to catch the shows last month on Hochanda featuring a fabulous variety of stamps.

Here are some samples I made for the show.

I really enjoyed creating with these stamps.

The film script grunge flower I coloured acetate with Alcohol inks and some gold foil and just created an overlay strip, then decoupaged the flower.
It was a technique that I’d seen the lovely Leonie from Hochanda TV demo and just loved the look of it, that “pop” of colour really lifts it I think.










Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Xx Zoe xx 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, such fabulous compilation of artworks!! They are all amazing, love especially the trees!! The round tags catches my eyes!!
    I have some CB trees stamps, thanks so much for the inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on all of these. Gorgeous projects.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five fabulous creations Zoe and thank you for the explanation about the alcohol inked acetate behind that pretty flower, but equally beautiful are the soft backgrounds with the trees, and the lovely tags and the last using the postcard stamp as a background with another of the wonderful flowers over the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous card and I especially like the one with the rainbow colours...... fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!