Pin It button on image hover

Monday 20 September 2021

Christmas Ensembles part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post this month.
I’m showcasing a couple of the samples I made for the show last month featuring these amazing script stamps.
I created some matching Christmas cards with tags and envelopes. 
I hope you like them.




Thank you so much for spending time visiting today, I shall be back later in the month with my final set of samples.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe 


5 comments:

  1. Love all the samples, great stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how lovely! Fabulous sets of kraft cards and tags with matching envelopes, love them so much! Great use of the new Christmas stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING cards, I have been looking at the stamps and now you have made it even harder to say no!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sets of cards, tags and envelopes Zoe using these fab script stamps and they look brilliant white embossed on to kraft card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful - I love the effect of the silver embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!