Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 5 September 2021

Mushroom Rapsodie (by Magda) - Mushroom House, Autumn Poppy

 Hello

Mushroom Rapsodie is a composition of tags for which I used Autumn Poppy. This plate     offers a lots of mushrooms and I had fun in using them all. From Mushroom House plate             I stamped only two sentiments. Here below I write down what I needed and how I done it. 

3 Tags  15 x 8 cm , one each in black, kraft and manila                                                                  2 Tags    8 x 4 cm,  one each in kraft and manila                                                                       Distress Ink Pad for stamping in brown, black, white                                                           Charcoal  for coloring in sepia, black and white 

At first I prepared the project layout with the tags and disposed the mushrooms using a            cut decoupage, then I stamped the images on each tag adjusting something, colored the mushrooms and at last glued the sentiments.








I have revealed to you today one of my ways of operating and I hope this could be useful              to you. Hugs                                                                                                                                 Magda          





3 comments:

  1. Thanks Magda, this is a super way to check your layout before stamping.
    Love the transformed tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work and thanks for revealing how you have planned it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout Magda using the gorgeous mushrooms and two super sentiments too, and a great idea to do a mock up first so that you know exactly where you are placing everything. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!