Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Butterfly (by Gerrina)

Today my last post this month as a Guest Designer at Chocolate Baroque, so you can see my card/Art Journal page here and at my blog as well. As it looks like we are getting some Summer after some wet summer months, I couldn't resist to use this beautiful big butterfly one more time. I again used an edge liner to draw the stripes and a circle stencil that I have for years to draw the circles. That's how I got a simple background to let the butterfly 'pop'.


Used materials:

Stamps: Patchwork Butterfly

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Other: White aquarel paper, black fine pointed brush, straight edge and colour brushes

 

Creatieve groetjes,

 

Gerrina

 

       

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love so much how the fabulous butterfly pop out from the unique background! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super background Gerrina and I love the bright colours you have used for the butterfly...a great look. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!