Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 16 September 2021

Tarot Cards by Brenda

 

Morning everyone, I have some more samples from last months TV shows.


As soon as I saw Fiona Randall’s new stamps they yelled out Tarot Cards to me so I have to create some, not a who deck of 78 mind you as they have in the Venetian and Piedmontese tarot. In this case I just made the four with a band to hold them.


Using black cardstock which I cut to 5”x7” and rounded the edges, I stamped images from both Sacred and Celestial with Versamark and heat embossed with detail gold EP.  Using an italic nib gold pen I went round the edges of each card and flicked some watered down gold paint. The band was made with wide wired gold ribbon  and the word Tarot added using some chipboard letters which I also heat embossed with gold EP.



Using the worker stamps from Holly, Mistletoe, Christmas Rose and Poinsettia Script sets I created a wreath stamping in Versamark and heat embossing with details gold EP. Colouring was done with Distress Markers and glitter pens, a sentiment from the same bundle of stamps, a bow, some  bells for a bit of fun and a few red gems.



As always, thank you so much for your visits and words of encouragement.


3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your tarot cards are absolutely awesome Brenda, what a wonderful design and I love the black and gold together.
    The Christmas card is beautifully created, lovely holly wreath and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, I'm so impressed by them! Love the gold embossing and splatters. The Christmas card looks so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful work Brenda using these new stamps for the Tarot cards so pretty in black and gold, and the wonderful wreath you created from the four script stamp sets and set off brilliantly with the red ribbon and jingle bells as a finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!