Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 12 September 2021

Sacred

Hello I'm sharing some more of my samples from the August show on The Craft Store. 

These feature the fabulous new stamps from Fiona Randall called Sacred.

On my first card I have made a background using Brushos using two shades of blue. I have then used two of the geometric stamps in the background using archival ink. Once it was dry I used VersaMark to stamp the words, the moth and the dragonfly. I then embossed in white embossing powder. I used a Distress Ink to blend around the edges.



For my next card I used Kraft card as the base, stamped one of the geometric stamps off to one side. I then coloured with pencils and used a blending solution to soften  the colours. I used the word stamp Sacred to stamp repeatedly down the opposite edge.


Although I have used the same stamps on this card, I think it has a completely different look. I have used black card as a base and a Verdigris embossing powder. 

 Thanks for looking,

Sandra x

Blog: Is That the Time?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples, great inspirations! Love especially the first one such striking look in blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blueprint type stamps in the background of each of these beautiful cards Sandra, and the bright blue goes well with the white embossed moth and dragonfly, and then the same image used on the second and third, but looking entirely different especially the last with the verdigris embossing on the black card..very striking. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!