Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Poinsettias - Christmas is coming ...


Poinsettias - Christmas is coming ...


 Today I am using a set  of DL Rubber Stamps the Poinsettia Script is a beautifully designed set and can easily be made into a 3d image should the mood take you. I have shown the front and the reverse of this heart which could be used on a gift or as a gift to someone special. Or maybe even a Christmas Decoration.
I used a blank Rice Paper to stamp onto and then coloured using Distress Inkpads a little water and paint brush, then once dry stamped the image using  A Versafine Clair Nocturne Inkpad. To add extra colour to the image I have used some watercolour brush pens. To seal the image onto the heart I have used Deco Art Decoupage. On the reverse I have used a pre-printed piece of Rice Paper, sealing once again and then after completing both sides of this heart I used a permanent black chisel tipped marker to go around the edge. Finally I used a suitable piece of organza ribbon making a loop and bow to hang the heart from.




                         

Thank you for looking in today 

Love Doreen
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such fabulous colours you used for this lovely stamp! This heart looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous heart, so bright and pretty using the Poinsettia Script Doreen, and I love the music paper on the back. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!