Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 7 September 2019

Dutch, Italian and Turret houses by Rachel.

Hello there! Rachel here today with some samples from the August shows. The first piece I wanted to share with you was my pottery piece...


To make this I stamped the Turret house in ink - it doesn't matter which sort you stamp in as it will burn off in the kiln. I then painted the image using coloured glazes before firing.


This one is the Italian house and I stamped this onto rice paper and coloured with pencils before adding the image to a small canvas.Then I added the words and the stencilling.


Lastly the Dutch house that I stamped in black ink and then repeated areas on AT coins. I painted the AT coins and added to the black and white background image. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading about how I used these stamps!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

2 comments:

  1. A great collection of creations Rachel, always love seeing your ceramic pieces. Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs! Love the spot made with ATC coins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!