Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 22 September 2019

More house makes by Rachel

Hello there. Rachel here today with some more ideas of ways to use your house stamps from the August shows. Today I want to share three samples I made using house stamps.


In this first one I stamped the Turret house onto some card and added brushos to that before matting and layering. The background I created using different inks on a cloud mask. I applied the ink using stencil brushes.


In this second one I created the background using a mop up method with distress oxides then added some stencilling with a chocolate baroque stencil. The main image is part of the Dutch house and it is done on an acrylic piece, painted and with mirror product added in the background. 


Finally I covered a notebook in rice paper and stamped the Bridge House image onto plain rice paper before colouring in pencil and adding to the book. 

I hope I have given you some different ideas of ways to use the stamps.

Big hugs

Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. Some unusual and clever ways of using these fantastic buildings Rachel and with some pretty colours and backgrounds. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples Rachel, so fabulously colours and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your different backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!