Pin It button on image hover

Monday 30 September 2019

Quirky structures part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome back. This is my final post for September using these fabulous stamps, I really enjoyed playing with them.

My first card I simply stamped onto Hopsack textured card which is Ivory in colour for a change, simply coloured in using pencils, I think the texture gives it quite a classy effect, I’m really into using the same cardstock to mat and layer too at the moment.

The obligatory envelope lol! Coloured in with Inktense pencils, bit of distress ink around the corner using a brush to add some interest.

My last card I stamped and heat embossed onto Watercolour card then wet the card generously and just added Watercolours, letting it move and bleed over the edges and adding more colour to build up and create depth, few splatters and a sentiment from the set.







Thank you so much for visiting, hope to see you again next month?
Have a great day xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!