Pin It button on image hover

Friday 13 September 2019

Quirky structures part 1 by Zoe

Goood morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month featuring these fabulous quirky buildings.
I hope you managed to tune in to Hochanda a watch our fabulous Lesley and Judith demo, weren’t they great?

My first card I brayered neon acrylic paints onto Hopsack texture card, added an abstract stencil from my stash and wiped away using a damp cloth, simple stamping using Versafine Claire ink - Nocturn.

My second card, I used a stamp press to position my stamp first, then using Watercolour card I coloured the stamp using Watercolour markers, huffed on it and stamped down, keeping the stamp on the press, I removed the card and sprites with water to move the ink, once dry I returned the card to the press in the exact position as before, inked up with Versafine Claire - Nocturn ink and over stamped.





Thank you for spending your time to visit, hope you will continue to visit through the month and see what the other DT members have produced.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Zoe. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful card, they are both sweet! Love the neon colours in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those neon colours on the textured card look great Zoe and love the way you have removed the colour with water through the stencil, and the pretty watercoloured turrets on the second spread a little by spritzing with water gives it a pretty loosely coloured look. Two super cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!