Pin It button on image hover

Friday 27 September 2019

Stylised Houses (Part 2)

Hello
I'm here again to show the remaining cards from the August show on Hochanda featuring the Bookmark Stylised House Collection.

My first card is from the Bridge House set . 
I stamped and water coloured the image. I then cut an aperture out of a piece of card and used a brick stencil and modelling paste to create a view.


My next card is from the Turret House set.
Using a stamp platform I stamped the image in Archival ink. I then re-stamped using a variety of Distress Inks. I added some Brushos to the background and spritzed with water to release the colours. Unpredictable, but a lovely technique!


Finally I made a little Tag Book using the sentiments from the stamp sets.  I also used stamps from Wild Meadow and Patchwork Butterfly.



Thanks for looking,
Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! A lot of different and beautiful creations!! Love so much the use of the modelling paste and the stencil to frame the lovely house! The tags are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but the way in which you have used the Patchwork Butterfly is especially attractive to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection - great artwork :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!