Pin It button on image hover

Monday 9 May 2022

Beautiful flowers by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this for May, wow! Hasn’t the time flown.

So here are some of my samples from last months TV shows with our amazing Lesley and Judith, I hope you managed to catch them.

I purchased this fab double sided frame from the website and gave it a light coat of chalk paint, I wanted a more “shabby chic” look. I used the same stamp on each side but using two contrasting techniques to show the versatility of this beautiful flower stamp.




I sprayed these Grey/white board hearts with Distress Oxide spray inks and very simply stamped this wonderful flower, it’s got such amazing detail I didn’t feel it needed any more. It was designed by Lesley’s Granddaughter, isn’t she so talented?


And of course my signature envelope, this stamp is so finely detailed and elegant I just felt it needed to stay simple.



Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you like my creations.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the Canary Bird Rose and two very different ways of using it an both look great Zoe. The flower shines out on both with the prettily coloured first and then plain against the really beautiful coloured background on the second, and the hanging hearts soft coloured and the black stamped sunflowers with the rustic twine is gorgeous.. some fabulous envelope art too. Thanks for some wonderful inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous inspiration, love the framed image, the hearts and the envelope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!