Pin It button on image hover

Friday 20 May 2022

Purple Pleasures by Doreen

Purple Pleasures




Hello everyone, welcome to my second post of the month, today I would like to share one of my makes using the Floral Weave stamp set. 
 This is a detailed stamp and so versatile it could easily make a nice little set of thank you cards by simply stamping onto a round or square blank and then mount onto to card, even half and half if you make 6 cards make 3 with round images and 3 square images. Even stamped in monotone they will look fabulous.

With this card I used a Brusho background using Yellow, Turquoise and Green. Leave it to dry naturally and then I stamped using Versafine Clair Purple Delight.
To bring out extra detail in the stamp I used a Black Fineliner Pen and a White Gel Pen, using the detail of the stamp to guide me. 
After looking at the finished piece I felt it needed something else so using a Clear Sparkle Brush Pen I decided to paint over the floral features of the stamp.

I mounted the topper onto a piece of Cerise Mirri Card from my stash of card. Then I cut and folded a piece of black card to make a card blank to mount the topper onto.

Here are a couple of other samples using the same stamp.




Thank you for looking in today and until the next time enjoy your crafting and hopefully some lovely weather too.

Love Doreen



 

1 comment:

  1. These three cards all look terrific Doreen using this really pretty Floral Weave stamp, and I especially like the design of the second with the stamp used in the other direction in the background, and the added gems in the flower centres. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!