Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 12 May 2022

Delightful Flowers (by Sandra)

Hello I am sharing some more of my cards from the April show on Create and Craft.

My first card uses stamps from Gerbera and Friends.
First, I cut a piece of card 5.5x5.5". I used a cloud stencil and Distress Ink for the background. I then stamped the dandelion image in archival ink and added a sentiment from Birthday Words.  I made a 6x6" easel card base and  added a sentiment from Words to Dazzle and Sparkle as a stopper.


For my second card I used Floral Weave stamp set. I stamped in Versamark and embossed in gold. I mat and layered onto gold card and added some gold ribbon which I wrapped down the side of my card.

My last card today uses the Canary Bird Rose stamp set. This is a lovely open stamp, great for colouring. I used a stencil and Distress Ink for the background.  I then stamped onto some smooth card with Memento Ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I added a sentiment from Words to Dazzle and Sparkle and mat and layered onto gold card and then onto my 7x5 card base.

                                     

Thanks for looking
Sandra x

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely cards using wonderful floral stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very wonderful easel card using the dandelion clock against the cloudy sky and some lovely added words Sandra, and the gold embossed Floral Weave stamping contrasts beautifully with the black backgroundn with a sweet added ribbon down the side too. The last the Canary Bird Rose is so prettily coloured and love the stencilled background and the gorgeous gold matted layer too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!