Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Steampunk in CAS Style (by Gerrina)

Today is my second post this month as a Guest Designer at Chocolate Baroque, so you can see my card at my blog as well.

Today I have used the same stamp from one of the steampunk stamp sets as I did last time to make a card/Art Journal page in a somewhat CAs style, but now I kept it all monochrome. So good to see this stamp looking so different by using different colours and so I could use this stamp in so many more ways that pop up in my thoughts now...but first this one:

Used Materials:

Stamp: Steampunk Birds

Stencil

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Other: Aquarel paper, chrome/silver paint pen, black aquarelle pencil, brush and water.


See you again next week with a different stamp and make...

Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. OH! This is so different from your last one, but still as fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!