Here a self-made necklace and earrings, that could be a good idea to wear.
For this project I used Put a Spell on You rubber stamp, Soft Relief Paste Copper, black string and
parts for jewellery.
- Stamp the pumpkin first on a sheet of paper with Versafine onyx black, in order to have less colour on the rubber stamp
- Put a coat of Soft Relief Paste Copper on the stamp and let it dry completely for about 24 hours
- Remove the shape from the rubber stamp and trim the excess
- Repeat points 2 and 3 four times using the Ghosts rubber stamp
- Colour randomly the black string with some spots of Soft Relief Paste copper
- Assemble the shapes of the pumpkin and two ghosts for a necklace and two ghosts for the earrings
I hope you liked my project and see you soon again