Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 3 September 2022

Beautiful Words (by Sandra)


Hello, I am sharing some of the cards I made for the August shows on Create and Craft.

The stamps I have used on these cards come from Slim Word Strip 2. A great set of stamps for focal points and backgrounds.

For my first card I used the Christmas words and the spotty strip.
I started with a 7.5" piece of card and stamped the words in Versafine Clare ink, I then stamped the spotty border below and repeated until I had covered my card. I moved the stamps to show  different parts each time. I wanted a Christmas focal point so decided on this little guy from A Tomte Christmas. I stamped him in Memento ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I then adhered these to a 8x8" card base.


For my second card I used the Birthday words, again with the spotty strip. I started with a 5.5" piece of card. I then stamped the spotty strips at the top and bottom of the card and filled each hole will glitter glue. On a separate piece of card I stamped the words using multi colours of Versafine Clare and cut out the section I needed and layered onto some gold card. I glued the spotty card onto a 6x6" card base and added the word panel using foam pads. A great fun birthday card!



The afternoon shows featured the Floral Paraphernalia stamps. You can see my previous post with these stamps here

  Thanks for looking

Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!