Pin It button on image hover

Monday 5 September 2022

Nature by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
Today I’m showcasing some samples I made for last months Create and Craft shows featuring these amazing stamps.
I just loved using them, they are so versatile.

So I’ve combined the Word Strip 1 Stamp and Nature 2 set and The Tree of knowledge.
My first card I used a strip of Gum paper roll from the website which I stamped using a White Pigment Inkpad, I stamped   The Leaves onto shrink plastic using a Green Versafine Claire Inkpad, cut out and shrunk, few little spatters to create some texture.

My other 3 cards I stamped onto Linen Texture cardstock using a Versamark Inkpad and gently applied Pan Pastels over it, sealed with cheap hairspray then stamped.









I hope you like my creations, thank you so much for visiting today.
Hope you have a craftastic day xx Zoe xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!