Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 24 September 2022

Tomte Christmas (by Veronica)

For my last post I am sharing two quick cards using stamps from the August shows on Create and Craft.
Both cards use the slim word strip 2 and the Tomte gnomes and the same method


I cut a square of white card to fit a 6" square card blank and fastened it down on my stamping platform - mine will take an A4 sheet, so i could get the christmas word where I wanted it.
I coloured the word using a distress marker pen, stamped it and repeated to get a stronger colour.
The card square was edged with the same marker pen and added to the card blank.




The gnomes were stamped onto spare card, coloured with distress marker pens, cut out and glued in place. 


As you will have seen in Judith's post earlier, 
 the DT blog will sadly be ending at the end of the month. I will still be adding projects to my own blog and to facebook - one of these days I will get how to use  instagram properly, just don't hold your breath!

Thank you for following us, and I hope you will still be able to keep up with Chocolate Baroque

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful images and beautiful cards. Sorry the DT blog is finishing, I love seeing all of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!