Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 8 September 2022

Hint of Autumn ( by Doreen )

Hint of Autumn 


Today I would like to share a simple but very effective card.
 


 The leaves are from the Nature 2 set of stamps, using a Multi Coloured Dye Inkpad of which there are in mine colours of Autumn but I also think it would look lovely in purple, pink and blue..... The stamp used is the largest in the set and I used second generation stamping to fill in the background. The bolder images have had their colour dragged out using a fine paintbrush that was wet but not too wet enough to flood the image. The sentiments and numbers are all stamped using Versafine Clair Acorn.

I mounted the topper onto a card blank which I made myself using Chocolate Baroques Kraft Card it really does make a sturdy Card Blank.

Here are two more samples using the Nature 2 stamp set




Thanks for looking in today

Love Doreen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!