Pin It button on image hover

Monday 5 September 2022

Making Balloons From Trees

 


Here are a couple of samples from last month's shows.  Well I had fun making this card, I started with a strip of card and using four colours in Versafine Clair I stamped up the Word Strip 2 Birthday, to create the balloons I used the stamp set From Nature 2, I took the smallest leaf and stampede it in each of the colours above the stamp strip.  Using gel pens in the same colour I drew a triangle on the base of the leaf to turn it into a balloon.  I then did a squiggly line for string, to finish I did polka dots all over the card to look like confetti.


To create this card I started with a Gel Plate, using a brayer I put some ink down on the plate.  Then splashed with Brusho's and pressed it down on my base card.  I took the Tree Of Knowledge stamp and stamped it into the middle of the circle, I coloured it and then using a red glaze pen coloured some apples on to it.  

Thank you for looking

Happy crafting

Tracy x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards! I love how you used the leaf stamp to make balloons, very clever! The Wisdom Tree card is beautiful, that background is stunning. I must try doing that technique of splashing Brusho colours onto the ink plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!