Pin It button on image hover

Friday 23 December 2011

'Punky Romance' creation.........and Christmas wishes


Hello there,

Hope to inspire you this time with some creations made with the new gorgeous sheet:  Punky Romance from Chocolate Baroque. I must say this sheet was very inspiring to work with.......I really love that steam punk style with that elegant touch of CB!
I've made this card using the new Distress winter colours, great cool colours! I've used lots of water, shimmer and maybe you recognize the texture fragments sheet which I've used for the Crealies flowers.( Petal no.4 and flower no.20) Def one of my favourite sheets at the moment. I've embossed the textures with gold EP on the flowers. I have used clear embossing powder on aquarel paper to stamp the clocks and gears and used the acrylic bloc technique. Then again clear embossing and some extra sponging to create more depth.

For this moment I want to wish you all a beautiful and peaceful Christmas time, enjoy being with family and dear ones! Hope to see you soon again with some other punky romance creations! Hope that Santa likes 'Chocolate' and brings you lot of them!






10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Miranda. Happy Christmas!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Card. Happy Christmas to you.
    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours work so well together and I think what you said about the stamps being elegant steampunk is right. Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miranda, This is sooooo beautiful again. Beautiful creation and combination also the colors. You and your family also a happy and peaceful Christmas time. I look forward to your other punky romance creations.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning creation from you Miranda. I think that these are elegant steampunk stamps also. I love the colours from the new seasonal DI's makes me wish I'd bought them now.

    Merry Christmas

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Miranda, heel mooi gedaan, zoals altijd trouwens, steam punk style is nog nieuw voor mij, dus ik laat me graag inspireren en ik hoop ook deze stempels in mijn bezit te krijgen!!!Ook aan u, wens ik een zalige kersttijden nog een gelukkig,gezond, inspirerend en creatief 2012!!!!

    Groetjes

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miranda ! what a gorgeous creation ! I love the colors, flowers and the stamps ! More CB stamps for my wish list. Merry Christmas and thanks for all the inspiration ! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miranda fabulous card and love the colours as well. Have a wonderful Christmas. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, fab stamps and lovely colours. I love the texture fragments on the flowers. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely delightful description of the very individual style that Chocolate Baroque embodies. I know I can always work with the stamps & they stretch my creativity. This is a real beauty & I love the way you have decorated that focal image & the beatiful shaping of your flowers. I think Crealies are going to have to be my amongst my new acquisitions in 2012.
    Merry Christmas & thank you for all your inspiration.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!