Pin It button on image hover

Friday 9 December 2011

Woodland forest with texture fragments.......



Hi there,

Today I want to show you these two cards using the woodland forest and texture fragments stamps. These textures are really fun playing with. They are very versatile! I wanted to do 'winter' cards so I used a lot of cool blues and greys.
I also cut the Crealies petals(Petal no.5) and flowers(flower no.18) on waterbased paper and coloured them with Distress inks.(on both cards) This Petal and flower matches together perfect.
On the first card I've used the trees from the Woodland forest sheet and a stamp of the Texture fragments. I've also used a mask as you can see on the left side and used some self made glimmer mist.(a teaspoon of perfect pearls and some water in a spray bottle). I gave some accents in the textures with white pencil as also in the trees.
On the second card I've used also the leaf from the Woodland forest sheet and the window and textures from the Texture fragments sheet. This time I've embossed the textures with silver EP.  On the right side you see the branches of a tree which I've made using a mask.(Crafters workshop template)

Hope you get inspired and wishing you a nice day,

12 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Mitranda and I particularly like the one with the trees. My wishlist is very long and it is great to see how versatile these stamps are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Miranda. I love the colours that you've used for these, and the flowers are beautiful. I must put more crealies onto my wish list.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card. I wuld love to be so inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Miranda I love the colours you have used and thank you for the inspiration for using the texture stamps which I have just received. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miranda these are so gorgeous en marvelous agai. I love these colors soooo much and ofcourse your Combination and composition. Love it, love it, love it.
    Nice your selfmade glimmermist.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miranda ! These are STUNNING ! I love your designs and the colours ! Wow, thanks for the inspiration ! (I have a lot of CB stamps on my 'wish list')... Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - these are amazing! I love the colours. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours on your 2 cards they are brilliant

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echt mooie kaartjes miranda , mooie zachte kleuren en een fantastische combinatie van technieken op de achtergrond, je bent echt een getalenteerde madam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very late with commenting but finally. It is hard to choose between these two as I love the colours in both but it is the second which really catches my eye with those layered petals of the Creatlies flower placed in the lower left corner - it's the peacock-like "eyes" in the tips of the outermost petals that absolutely thrill me. I'd not have imagined that layering the flowers straight without offsetting would be so effective & I love the shape of that centre decoration echoing the petals too. I real beauty.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!