Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 14 October 2018

Beautiful butterfly dress (by Rachel)

Hello there! I do hope you are well! Its Rachel here today with more inspiration from the September shows. These are some of my samples using the butterfly dress and floral edges stamp sets.


In this one I created an oxide background and overstamped before painting in the details . I stamped the floral edges repeatedly to create a border and added colour similar to the image.


This is a wrap around journal that I created using the beautiful dress stamp in black and white to contrast with the paint colours on the journal.



This final piece is a mini box card that I created. All the colouring has been done using distress inks. Such pretty stamps - I hope I have given you some inspiration in ways to use them. 

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. Stunning samples Rachel, love that stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful stamp Rachel and your samples are so lovely, I particularly love the black and white image on your journal! Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really my favourite CB stamp and you've coloured her so beautifully, wonderful projects, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples but my favourite is the wrap around journal. Love the acid green with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab samples and especially love that floral border in the first creation, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very inspired thank you - I have that stamp and am seeing such fab uses of it lately here, must get my butterfly girl out to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three fabulous creations Rachel and I love the rich colour of the lady with her border of stunning flowers which look perfect with the black centres, then the book cover which looks so pretty in green with the black on white lady on top, and lastly the box card which is so effective and a real surprise on opening the card with the lovely mix of colours for the lady in her wonderful stamped frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work here and I especially like the mini box card. The touches of pink give the card a really warm glow x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!