Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 28 October 2018

Red Tag (by Magda)

Hello, it is time for my last post of October.
I used for these two projects some of the stamps Lesley featured in September on Hochanda.

I stamped Auricula Script with Versamark , embossed it hot with gold Embossing Powder and coloured all around with a light coat of red Distress Ink Pad, while I stenciled roses with more colour on the background. This let the Auricula flower stand out quite well on the tag.





For the Journaling Page I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black,  Butterfly Dress.
I used a very saturated watercolour Brusho to highlight the flowers and the butterflies of the dress in contrast to the pale Background.


Thank you for passing by. 
Magda



7 comments:

  1. Lovely tag and AJ page! Beautiful sweet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag and journal page, beautifully designed and coloured projects, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great creations Magda with your pretty tag and beautiful journal page. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, love the tag.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both lovely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I especially like the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!