Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 7 October 2018

Florals Contrasted (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.

Today I'm sharing two of my samples that were featured last month on Hochanda with these beautiful Script flowers They can, as I've done just have them as a stand alone, or cut bits out and decoupage etc., so versatile.

So my first card I used an Inky background paper I had in my stash, heat embossed in black and coloured using Vintage colour Sparkle Brush Pens.

My second was again another inky background which I created by layering up Distress Oxides drying between layers. Once completely dry, I heat embossed with white embossing powder and coloured in with watercolour markers.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments, it means a lot.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

7 comments:

  1. How different they look from each other! Both gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I love the contrast to both.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful Zoe, fabulous designs and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards with beautiful inked backgrounds Zoe using that pretty Auricula stamp. I love the colours you have used on both with the one more dramatic in the darker tones and the lighter more summery colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards and I love the depth of colour on the first one, great backgrounds too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!