Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Stamp as a mould (by Magda)

I wish you all a good morning with my first post of October.
As you can see, my card  today has as a decoration an usual border and to make it I used the stamp as a mould.

Step by step :

1.  Apply some Distress Inkpad Vintage Photo on the stamp Floral Edges, this will give a random
     colour at the background
2.  Cover all the stamp with a coat of Soft Relief Paste
3.  Let dry for one or more days
4.  Peel gently from the stamp the dried film of paste and cut around the edges
5. Stamp on both mats that you will glue on the card, in second and third generation here and there
    the same stamp from Floral Edges, with  Distress Inkpad Vintage Photo
6. With the same colour of inkpad, stamp the sentiments of Amazing Mackintosh Words
7. Assemble the card as shown.



Thanks for reading my post, happy crafting
Magda


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and would make a fabulous journal cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    your card is beautiful I love the texture, I knew you could use your stamps as a mould but I've never tried it because I didn't know what products to use. Sooo big thank you I'm now going to have a go.
    With best wishes
    Elaine Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture here and the words are really inspirational x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!