Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Flower Power by Rachel

Hello there - Rachel here today with some more samples from the March shows - this time using the poppy ledger and floral study stamp sets.


In this one I stamped in versafine on white card then heat set in black embossing powder. I coloured the flowers in using water colour pencils then mounted on black card and added the words.


In this one I stamped in versa mark onto some of the papers from the January shows heat set it with white embossing power. I then repeated this on another piece of paper and fussy cut the flower heads. I also used the dotty stencil on the backing card. 


In this one I used the poppy ledger stamp onto a pre coloured inky background and painted the flowers using luscious powders. In the background I used the dotty stencil and a stamp from the make your mark set.

I hope you have a good day.

Hugs

Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel beautiful cards, especially love the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous results and cards.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards Rachel and love the designs and colours you have used with the two pretty flower stamps and added background stamping and stencilling. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous floral creation and I especially like your first one x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!