Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 4 April 2020

I Heart Mum by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first blog post this month.

I hope you’re all managing to stay well in these worrying times? It’s certainly a very surreal situation we are in, still it’s good to craft to help take away the worries for a short time.
I hope you managed to catch the shows featuring these amazing stamps? Unfortunately I was unable to make samples for the TV show but I did make a couple of samples using these beautiful stamps.

I made mine into my Mother’s Day card, using a die from my stash and a Linen Texture cardstock which I mounted on 3D foam tape to create depth, the image itself I stamped using Versafine Claire Nocturn and heat embossed with Clear Embossing powder, I used Inktense pencils to colour my image.


Thank you for taking the time to visit, hope to see you again later in the month.
Take care now and stay safe xx big virtual hugs Zoe xx


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautifully designed card Zoe and I love how you've coloured your flowers. I've made a few cards recently that were similar to this using a heart die and I really like them. Your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornate double stitched heart as an aperture for your beautifully coloured flowers, and a card any Mum would love to have, so elegant and pretty Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!