Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Fabulous Floral and Beautiful Seedheads by Penny

Goodly morning everyone, I hope you are all still keeping well and having lots of crafty fun while at home.  I'm here with my second post this month and I have a couple of quick designs for you today.  

Fabulous Floral.

I have used stamps from the GloriousHoney Bee, and Make your Mark sets; Distress Inks, black Versafine ink, clear EP, white paint pen, CB Textured Art Card, and a previously made background from my stash.   




I took another of the backgrounds that I had made on a CB Craftalong, created with a Gelli plate and acrylic paints.  This one was a lovely mixture of yellows and oranges I felt it only needed black, white and a touch of green.  I stamped and embossed the large floral image and a sentiment onto the background and a couple of leaves on a spare piece of card.  I used a white paint pen to colour the tiny flowers and  painted the leaves with green DI before cutting them out and attaching them to the flower.



I trimmed the background panel and added black pen around the edges.  I took a piece of CB Art Texture card which I had made into a base card and stamped two images from the Make Your Mark set using DIs around the edges.  I stamped and embossed a large Bee image, coloured it and cut it out, then attached it to the card.




Beautiful Seedheads.

For my second project I have used stamps from the Glorious and Make Your Mark sets; Distress Inks, alcohol markers, sepia Versafine ink, clear EP, and a CB stencil from my stash.



I began by stamping and embossing the seedheads, masking them and repeating the step.
  I then coloured the images with alcohol pens.  I used DIs to stamp and stencil a background, then blended ink around the edges of the panel.  I matted the focal panel onto black card, and created a sentiment panel in the same way




I took a white base card and stamped the seedheads in DI on one side.  I used a brush and water to colour the image then attached the focal panel and sentiment panel.



Thanks for dropping in, I hope you've enjoyed this post and maybe got some ideas to try yourself!  I'll be back next month with some more craftiness.

Take care everyone and stay safe,


                                x x Penny x x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. The first one is my favourite, it's stunning. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Penny and I especially like your first one. What an amazing burst of beautiful and vibrant colour. I really like how the white flowers in the center stand out, it's glorious x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!