Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 18 April 2020

Journal page by Zoe

Good morning once again Lovelies.

 I’ve scheduled this post so I’m unaware if we are still in lockdown or not? Hoping we’re not, but by the way things were sounding this was going to be a while. 

I do hope you’re all managing to keep well, active and occupied, by now I imagine it’ll be almost second nature, let’s hope it changes soon and life can get back to some sort of normality.

I was sadly unable to make samples for the Hochanda shows when these amazing stamps were launched.

I have had a little play and created a journal page which I used Oxide to create my background and colour in plus a bit of Watercolour markers to brighten the colours a bit more, some glitter glue in the centres and Voila! I incorporated the amazing “make your mark” stamp set into the background, I love this set, so versatile.



Sorry it’s only one to show, hope it was worth a look lol.

Take care and stay safe, big virtual hugs xx Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful poppy image and love tbe colours Zoe. A great journal page. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and definitely "worth a look".
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. I really love this stamp, it's on my wish list for next pay day. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! The red poppies look absolutely glorious x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!