Pin It button on image hover

Monday 13 April 2020

How Glorious! (by Sandra)

Hello,
I hope you are keeping well.
Today I am sharing my cards made for the March shows on Hochanda.

My first card is the lovely fantasy flower from the Glorious stamp set. I have stamped  in Archival and used water colour pens. The background is a gelli print.



My next card is a bit more grungy! I stamped the Lotus seed pod stamp from the Glorious set with archival ink and used Masking Tissue to protect the image. I used Distress Inks Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs to create the background. I stamped the inky blots from Make Your Mark set, removed the masking tissue and coloured the image with Distress Inks.



In contrast, this one is  quite clean and simple. I stamped and masked the image as before. I then used  a stencil and Distress Inks for the background. I removed the mask and coloured the image with alcohol pens.


My last card to share uses one of the smaller stamps from Glorious.   I inked a piece of card with Distress Inks and stamped the small flower and leaf randomly with a light brown ink, I then over stamped with a darker brown.


Thanks for looking
Sandra x

3 comments:

  1. Four gorgeous cards using this new set of stamps Sandra and love the different looks on the from the quite CAS and soft pretty colours to the bright colourful backgrounds, and the one using your gelli plate for a circle around the flower, a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any of the pictures on this post, only grey circles with a white line through the middle. As Pat has already commented, I presume it must be something wrong at my end! Sorry that I can't see them Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandma, I'm not sure what happened. A few blogs are having the same problem. I've loaded them back on again now x

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!