Pin It button on image hover

Friday 5 February 2021

Art for all by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first DT post of the month.
Firstly! I hope you’re keeping well.

So, back to my post, I hope you managed to watch our fabulous Lesley on TV, she was, as always fantastic, so inspiring.
Amazing sellouts too.

Wow! I love, love, love these stamps, they are right up my street and so versatile.
Clean and simple, Grungy, Pretty, whatever your taste, you’ll get it with these.

Here’s a few I made for the show, I do hope you like them.







Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. Love these cards! Bright and cheerful but artistic. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE the arty look of these, great colours too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artistic works, so impressive and modern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fantastic arty pieces Zoe, and love the stripes and then a mixture dripped and with the beautiful added flower and then then a much lighter look for the last. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Zoe and I especially like the second one, that burst of colour looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!