Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Floral Notes (by Corine)

Hello!

Here I am again and would like to show you my second card as a guest designer. This time I made a simple card.

I used the stamps from these sheets:

Floral Notes

Tangled Fragments 

Stamp the flower with Stazon Jet Black on the watercolour paper. I used my stamping platform for this, so that I can make a nice black print.

Mask the flowers with masking tape. You stamp the flower on post it paper and cut out the buds and flowers. You paste this over the stamped image. Then stamp over your image with Distress Oxide Bundled Sage. I also used the stamping platform for this.

I coloured the flower with watercolour markers.

After the ink had dried well, I applied accents to the open flowers with a Gelly Roll Stardust marker. Unfortunately you cannot see this very well in the picture. It gives a nice glitter effect.

Finally I stamped the text with Stazon Jet Black.

I hope I have inspired you. If you want to try this technique, I wish you a lot of fun.


Kind regards,

Corine van Kuilenburg

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card Corine and love the colours of the flowers and the tangled fragments work well in the background, and finished with a lovely sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and I love how you've coloured the flower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration and very beautiful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I have this stamp and it's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!