Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 13 February 2021

Purple Wings by Brenda

Morning all, my turn to share a few more of my creations from the One Day Special on Hochanda which featured super new stamps.

My card at the top uses the beautifully delicate Fragile Wings along with Ace Card onto a background stamped with the woodgrain stamp from the same set. I have made a simple YouTube video  for this card.

My next share uses Alium Collage stamped onto Kraft card which I brayered with gesso. I used Stayzon to stamp the Alium and then did some random stamping with stamps from Just Useful using Oxide Crackling Campfire.


My final share has a back panel of black stamped with the brush stoke image from Just Useful and embossed with purple EP. Ace Card has been stamped onto an Oxide and stencilled background and the spine from Just useful stamped down the side, some holes punched and a strip of tulle threaded through.

Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Inspirational cards. Love how you've used the worker stamps. I think the dragonfly is my fave but..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring samples, Brenda! Fabulous details on all them to enhance the beautiful stamps. Love especially the first one with Fragile Wings, so pretty in pink-mauve tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful and wonderful cards, I love the colour ways, and those fabulous stamps with great inspiration. Thank you
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!