Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Peaceful thoughts by Rachel

Hello there, Rachel here with you today with two cards I made using the beautiful stamps launched in January. I adore these stamps - so well thought out.

This first card I made using the Alium collage stamp as the main focus. I stamped it onto card and coloured using inks and water colour pencils. The background was stamped directly onto the card blank using one of the Just useful stamps.


This second card was made using the Ace card set. I created the background using the other number set from the Just useful set which I stamped in coloured ink. I also added a little ink lightly over the background. I then stamped the main ace card panel and used the colours from the background to paint it with, bringing the design together.


I hope you can join us again soon for more makes using these beautiful stamps.

Hugs

Rachel.



 

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, love the green one especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very beautiful cards, I love especially the first one. Thank you for sharing them Rachel.
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Rachel using this wonderful new stamps and love the designs and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty creations! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So different but both so Beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Rachel and I think the first one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!