Pin It button on image hover

Monday 8 February 2021

Watch the Dragonfly Dance.......

 Hello

I am delighted to be sharing some of my samples from the 4th Anniversary show on Hochanda. 

I just love the Dragonfly stamp that Chocolate Baroque has created!


For my card I cut a piece of drawing cartridge to size and brushed blue and green watercolours over it to give a watery feel. I then stamped the main image from Fragile Wings and one of the sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black. I also added some of the Splatters from Just Useful. I then stamped the dragonfly onto some clear packaging with StazOn and cut it out. Using a glue that dries clear, I added glitter to the underside of the dragonfly. Super Sparkly! I also added glitter to the dragonfly on the card.


Here's a closer look.




My next card uses the same Dragonfly stamp with the other sentiment that comes with the set. This time I embossed in white with a little glitter added to the wings. I mat and layered onto some mirror card.
A different look to this card from the first, which is why I love how versatile these stamps are.


Thanks for looking,

Sandra x

5 comments:

  1. Love these cards, the first one is so delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very Beautiful are these cars? love the 2 versions, each so different but no less beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two impressive and different styles, this dragonfly stamp is really beautiful! Love the glitter you added on it, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards using the super dragonfly stamp Sandra, and love the blue green watercoloured background with an added sentiment and splatters and some glitter on the dimensional wings, and then the striking look of it white embossed onto black card which looks great too with more glittery wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Sandra and the dragonfly's wings look amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!