Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 7 March 2021

Beautiful Florals

Hello, I am here today to share some of my cards made for the February show on Hochanda.

These cards feature the main image from Harebell ButterflyThistle ButterflyHoneysuckle Butterfly and Briar Rose Butterfly

My first card I've kept quite simple. I've stamped with Black Archival ink and used watercolour pencils in shades of blue. I've added a sentiment from Patchwork Butterfly and some black and white layers



My next cards use watercolour pencils and markers. I've used stencils in the background and blended around the edges with Distress Inks. I have finished with a sentiments from Artistic Expressions and Artistic Affirmations





Thanks for looking, I'll be back with some more soon.
Sandra x

5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards I love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Simply" elegant and gorgeous cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and classy compilation of butterflies cards! Too much difficult choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful Sandra. I really like your layouts and the subtle touches of stencilling in the background looks great too. They're all fabulous but I especially like the first stamp that you've used, it's really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore all these fantastic CAS cards Sandra and they are all coloured beautiful and look so elegant using these different flower and butterfly stamps, and some pretty stencilling in the background of three, and the first has that lovely large sentiment matted on it instead which looks great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!