Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Freesias and Memories... (by Gerrina)

Today my second post this month as a Guest Designer, so you can see my card here and on my blog as well. I used stamps from the beautiful Freesia Blueprint stamp set and got totally in a 'Zen-mood' by colouring the beautiful flowers and some of the blueprint stamps. The only thing I miss right now, is the lovely soft, a bit fresh and intoxicating smell from the freesias; that is one of the nicest fragrances that I know...It reminds me of one of my grandmas who not only liked the flowers, but also thought the smell of them was super...

The moment this set were released I knew I wanted to stamp with it, so I did not waste much time to do that when the post brought them...

Used materials:

Stamps: Freesia Blueprint

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Other: Kraft paper, and black cardstock 


See you again next week!

Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina

 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. The freesias are beautiful Gerrina and so pretty in yellow against the kraft card with parts of the stamp used to frame the image, and great contrast with the black background card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and the colours you used, this is really beautiful. Freesias remind me of my Mum, she always wore Yardley's Freesia Talcum powder, she couldn't afford perfume. Thanks for the memory.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Gerrina. I love the freesia stamp that you've used and it's one of my favourites that I use so often. Such a lovely stamp x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!