Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Freesias Again (by Gerrina)

Today my last post for this month as a Guest Designer. I find the stamp set that I used last week so beautiful that I couldn't put it away before I stamped some more with it.

I used stamps from the beautiful Freesia Blueprint stamp set again.

First I stamped the beautiful blueprint stamp from the set, next I stamped the circle of flowers with the two small flower stamps from the set, (the 'worker stamps'). After that I stamped both the text and the two flower stamps twice. I drew one of the lines from the blueprint stamp all the way down and drew the lines around the text and the flowers. Then all that was left was the calming colouring of all the flowers.

Used materials:

Stamps: Freesia Blueprint

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover and Peeled Paint.

Other: white aquarel paper, black marker, ruler and water brush.

Hope to see you back here later this year or at my blog.


Creatieve groetjes,


Gerrina


 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous with a beautiful sentiment to match.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circle of flowers Gerrina and the way you have added a line from the blueprint to the words and then added a few flowers either side which brings it all together. The flowers are beautifully coloured too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!