Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Old and New Together (by Gerrina)

Hello everyone, our Guest Design Team member Gerrina is here today with the first of three posts this month. She has created a collage style card with several of our stamp sets.

Gerrina writes: 

Hello again! I am so glad that I can show you what I made for my first Guest Design Team post of this month! Not only were the stamps from Chocolate Baroque some of the first flower stamps that I bought, but they keep releasing such beautiful new stamps... I had a lot of fun mixing older and newer stamps making the three Guest Designer posts for Chocolate Baroque this month.

This is the first of them. I stamped the flowers (Poppy Meadow) and the butterfly (Thistle Butterfly), masked them off and mixed the background stamps from the Rustic Fragments set on the same half of my page. I coloured the flowers, the butterfly and the pieces of the background stamps with coloured pencils.

I love mixing the many stamps of the beautiful background stamps sets that Chocolate Baroque has released over the years with other stamps, which you can see regularly on my blog.



Used Materials:

Stamps: Poppy Meadow, Thistle Butterfly and Rustic Fragments

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Other: Stamp paper, masking paper, coloured pencils

 

See you again next week,

Creatieve  groetjes,

Gerrina

 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous, love the mix of stamps and colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have combined the three sets for this beautiful card Gerrina and such pretty colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Gerrina. I love how you've combined the different stamps together and you've coloured them beautifully x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!