Pin It button on image hover

Monday 15 March 2021

Fluttering by part 2 - by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post of the month, featuring the gorgeous stamps from Lesley’s Hochanda show last month.

Butterflies and Flowers, you can’t go wrong.

I used a heart Die and Linen texture cardstock, I love how the texture looks when it’s inked.

Just very simple but I think a pretty card.

My little wall hanging was coloured using Distress inks and sprinkled with water to create some texture, simple stamping for the background, I then used Acetate which I coloured with Alcohol inks, I stamped the butterfly using Stazon, cutie out and Decoupaged it on, finished off with gold gilding wax around the edges.

My Envelope is just simple heat embossing in white EP, I coloured the flowers with pencil, added a sprinkle of chunky EP to create some interest, and some light inking around a mask for the aperture.







Thank you so much for spending your time visiting today, I hope you like my creations.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Zoe and love the simplicity of the heart card and love the white embossing and a little colouring and ink blendoing on the brown envelope, and the pretty bag in blue and green using some of the foliage stamps and a wonderful butterfly too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very Beautiful, 3 great projects, have to try and case your envelope, love them ALL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card, so sweet! Love the vibrancy of the wall hanger and your envelope is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork as always and I do adore your pretty envelopes. They always make me think that I should do more on the ones that I send out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!