Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Flutter with me (by Magda)

 Hello girls,

I like to see the first butterflies flutter in the mild spring air and this feeling of joy inspired                       me to create these three cards with Chocolate Baroque stamps. 


Happy Dance 

On a blue Brusho colored white cardstock I stamped Butterfly Dress and colored it with                          Pan Pastel. The little butterflies and the decoupage butterfly are in Just Butterflies, while                        you can find the sentiment in the Butterfly Perfumery plate. I used Distress Ink pad   for                    coloring the butterfly, blending through the stencil and stamping the sentiment Happy Dance. 





Hello

Here I just played with Distress Ink pad   for the background wash, stenciling several                       layering with matching and contrast colors and for coloring the butterfly. You can find                                the butterfly in the big selection of Just Butterflies and the sentiment in                                                Butterfly Flourish Swirls





Spring

For this card I prepared several stamped script paper pieces, I cut them randomly and glued                     on the cardstock.   
I blended with different green and red shades of Distress Ink pad  and colored the decoupage            butterfly of Just Butterflies with watercolor pencils. 
"Spring" of March Fairy was for me perfect to be used for the label 





I hope you liked my butterflies card of today, I wish you all a very nice spring, hugs
Magda





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies Magda over three wonderful and colourful backgrounds. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely butterflies and backgrounds. I have just some of these stamps in my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Magda and I'm a great fan of the lovely backgrounds that you do x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!