Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Punky Posy

Punky Posy

Hello all Chocolate Baroquers, I'm back for my second visit this month. I would like to share this Steampunk floral tag with you today.




Using a sparkle paint to cover the MDF Tag used in one coat, leave to dry and stamp the Roses onto Drawing Cartridge, I coloured the roses using Inktense Pencils and after shaping slightly I used a crackle glaze to add a sheen to the roses.
Returning to the tag I stamped and heat embossed the cogs randomly directly onto the tag using a black inkpad and clear embossing powder.

Apply the roses to the tag using a gel of to aid the depth required, I also added a metal cog from my embellishment stash. To finish I used a little glitter and some variegated coloured organza ribbon for a bow and to hang the tag from.


I also used the Steampunk Butterfly stamps to create this card, which actually contains the beautiful Steampunk Butterfly.



Thank you so much for looking in today 

Love Doreen









 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag and card! Great textures for the tag and love the stencilled mandala that enhances the tulip and butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Doreen and I love the arangement of punky rosebuds and the background cogs on the tag, and what a great idea to use the ornate quarter circle stamp in the two different colours to make a wonderful frame for the butterfly and flowers on the second, such a pretty look. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag and card Doreen. The card has some clever stamping on it and the butterfly really looks like it's made out of metal, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!